5.11.2009

Happy Mother's Day!

It was my first official Mother's Day this year and it couldn't have been any better. Chris did a fantastic job of making my day very special. Chris made me breakfast and had a card for me from Blake. He even had Blake put a little scribble on it. So cute! Chris and Blake also got me a Flip Mino video camera that I love! Its so cute and tiny. I'm excited to start using it and will be posting more videos on here as soon as I get the hang of it. We spent the day working in the backyard. Chris helped me plant my garden and then made me a delicious dinner. I could get used to this Mother's Day thing. I think it might be one of my favorite days of the year.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms in our lives. I hope someone made your day as special as mine was!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Dad and I went riding and then went out to dinner and watched a movie. We had a very nice day. Mothers day is very nice. Can't wait to see all of you later this month.
Love Mom