5.08.2010

R-O-D-E-O!

The annual Rodeo weekend trip to RB was April 16th through the 18th. We had a great time. Blake loves spending time at his Papa and Grandma Eincks house. All day long you hear "horsies! horsies! Outside! Outside!" Lots of room to roam and fun things to do for everyone. My parents put on a great party as usual and the weather this year was perfect! Chris and I decided to stay an extra night and go to the rodeo with my parents on Sunday. My grandparents were so kind to watch Blake that afternoon/evening for us so we could go and just hang out. We had great seats and Chris and my dad watched part of the rodeo from the platform. Good times! Here are the pics from the weekend. There are a lot and if you are familiar with the Rodeo don't be alarmed by some of the "late night" pics. ha!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

The pictures are great! Loved see Brandon fall off the horse. Classic!
Mom