6.15.2010

Baby Zanger #2 on the way

Thats right...#2 is on the way. Due December 27th! Christmas baby for the Zangers. Wish us luck.

I have been feeling great. A little tired but no morning sickness. I'm a lucky girl. However, I will probably be blessed again with carpal tunnel and gestational diabetes so I think i deserve to have a good first trimester.

We had our 12 week ultrasound yesterday. Here is a profile picture of the baby. Looks very similar to Blakes 12 week ultrasound pic that is in his room.



We will find out the sex of the baby in a month or so. Any thoughts on what you think we might have?

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Colby said...

Another Zanger, I am so excited. I think you should have a girl, but Blake may need another little rough and tumble to teach the ways of playing in the dirt and riding ATVs. We love you and can't wait to know more!