1.24.2011

The "cowboy" and the 1 month old

First off I want to share the most recent shot we took of blake that I find hilarious! The picture was taken right after Blake saying, "mommy, I'm a cowboy". I would take a guess that Blake has a little redneck bred into him. ;)


So Grayson turned 1 month on the 20th. Hard to believe. Here is a shot we just took the other day. He is such a GREAT baby. I mean I think we hit the jackpot with this one. He sleeps wonderfully and doesn't cry about anything. I thought Blake was an easy baby - well this boy blows Blake out of the water. Just crossing my fingers that it continues.


We have had a great month enjoying the boys. The weather has been awesome lately so we have had a lot of outside time which we need. Melody and Al came to visit a week or so ago and we had a lot of fun with them while they were here. The next few weeks should be lots of fun also with visits from both of Chris's siters, auntie colby and auntie Carrie. We are also taking a road trip up north to visit family there.

Here are all of our pictures from the past 5 or so weeks!


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Thanks Rachel for positng. I love seeing the pictures. Can't wait to see you next month.
Love Mom