12.14.2010

The Countdown Begins!

Baby boy Zanger #2 will be delivered via c-section on December 20th at 9:30am unless he decides to enter this world earlier. Only 6 more days left of being pregnant and I couldn't be happier. Hives and carpal tunnel BE GONE! And on top of that comfortable, restful sleep is non-existent - and even though a baby brings a whole different type of sleep deprivation, I'm READY!

We are all very curious how big this baby will be considering Blake was 10 pounds. I really can't tell if I feel/look bigger or smaller. My friends tell me I look smaller, Chris tells me I look bigger (thanks husband) - who knows! What I do know is that I'm a lot more uncomfortable. I don't know if this is because the baby is positioned breech or if its because he is bigger or maybe its because I have gained 10 more pounds with this pregnancy than the last, or the fact that I was a lot more active (swimming, walking, etc...) when pregnant with Blake. I guess we will find out sooner than later.

Wish us luck on a smooth delivery and before you know it we will have pictures posted of our newest addition. Yay!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks Rachel for posting. I always enjoy the posts. See you soon.
Love Mom

Kara said...

Yay!! I can't wait!!