12.01.2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Yesterday we took a trip up to the Santa Cruz Mountains to a Christmas tree farm to cut a tree down. I'm so glad we did! For the past three years Chris and I have gone the lazy route and have picked out our tree at home depot. Now while HD has really great trees for cheap, it definitely was worth the extra time and money to see our little guy running through the trees so excited to pick out his Christmas Tree. We thought we would share some pictures of our Christmas Tree cutting adventure and the finished product with Blake debuting his Christmas jammies.

(Please note the silly fish hat Blake is wearing. He is obsessed and wants to wear it everywhere. We even had the pleasure of him wearing it to the grocery store today)

Heading out to look for our tree




Helping dad cut the tree down


Helping carry the tree


And of course we couldn't leave without riding the tractor


Our tree and a proud little boy!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I wish I was there to see the tree in person :(. I love the hat too. I'm counting down the days until baby #2 is here. I'm so excited for you guys!

Melinda said...

It looked like Blake had a great time. Can't wait to see him. Thanks for posting.
Love Mom