7.26.2008

Introducing Blake Charles Zanger






Hello everyone. Well he is here and we are so excited. It is truely amazing how much you can love someone. He's the best!

Blake Charles Zanger was born July 23rd at 11:07PM after 22 hours of labor. He weighed 10 pounds even and 21 inches long. Needless to say he is a BIG baby and will never have the opportunity of wearing anything with the size "newborn". I guess this is why i was asked if i was having twins on multiple occassions while i was pregnant. wow!

So anywhow...this is quick as life has all of the sudden gotten very busy. Please enjoy the pics. More will definitely follow.

Love to all,
Rachel & Chris

6 comments:

Carrie Zanger said...

Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby and I can't wait to meet him!

Colby said...

Oh my - these pics are great. The last one of him on your lap is a great view!! He looks like a strong, healthy boy. Although these first weeks can be tough, they are the most precious moments that you will never forget. Enjoy every minute. Happy Parenting, and Welcome to my sweet nephew Blake.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you. You handle everything like a champ, and yes I know how you feel about loving Blake as much as you do. I love the close up picture of his beautiful face.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Umm... I am in love! He's perfect!

Anonymous said...

Umm... I am in love! He's perfect!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Blake is awesome!! I am so happy for you both, welcome to parenthood, it is the best, scariest, most amazing ride you'll ever be on!!