7.18.2008

Week 39

So it's week 39 and counting the days until this baby comes...

On Monday we had an appointment for an NST (non-stress test) for the baby. Because i have Gestational Diabetes my pregnancy is considered high risk and this is a routine thing for high risk pregnancies. Blake passed with flying colors, he was very active and his heart rate looked great.

Today we had our prenatal appointment with Doctor Kearns. I'm still measuring normally and have dialated 1 cm and my cervix has softened (no effacing yet). Wish it was more...but oh well. We did go ahead and scrape my membranes to see if that will help the process a little. Can't hurt right? So now we wait...

If our little man doesn't come before we have an ultrasound appointment scheduled for Tuesday to see just how big he is getting. We will keep you posted...

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bags are pack and we are ready to come meet Blake. I love this site. Brandon and Darcie should set one up. Love Mom

Colby said...

And the countdown begins. I get chills everytime the phone rings! We love you and really are hoping the little man shows up soon. I need a nephew!

Judy Rhodes said...

Hi Zanger family:
I hope you don't mind, I convinced your grandma to let me see your Blog?? is that alright??
I love being able to keep up to date with your little family.
It looks like you are more than ready for Blake to arrive.
love to all,
aunt Judy