10.04.2010

Red Bluff & Walla Walla

September was a great month. We spent the beginning of the month in Walla Walla with Chris' family. It has become a tradition that we head up to the northwest for Labor Day weekend and partake in the traditional Walla Walla activities which include country concerts, labor day parade and the good ol' fair. All activities I grew up doing, so why not expose the darling little boy to them. We always have a wonderful time and this year was no different. I forgot my camera however so not many pictures to share - only those from my phone.

Later in the month we headed up to Red Bluff to spend a few days with my family. Chris went deer hunting with my dad and brother and the girls (+ Blake) stayed behind and had a great time hanging out. My dad bought a motorized john deere tractor for the kids and Blake could not get enough about it. He is still talking about the tractor and the horsies and the Rhino that my mom takes him for rides on to feed the horses. A total boy we have on our hands. I love it!

Well enjoy the pictures from the month. I have been a little lazy about taking picture these days so there aren't too many. I have a feeling once baby #2 gets here we will be snapping away again.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Thank You for posting the pictures. Your Grandpa Einck and myself enjoy seeing them this morning.
Mom