1.11.2010

Car Keys & Ipod

Blake has a couple of new obsessions - Car Keys & my Ipod.

Everytime he sees my car keys he reaches out for them, if i let him hold them he has a death grip when i try to pry them away and today after i picked him up from school he kept saying "car keys" over and over and over again. It was pretty cute.

He also loves my ipod. He loves listening to the music and dancing and has a special fondness for pushign the buttons over and over again. I took a funny picture of him on Friday with my ipod and the telephone. He was very busy talking and listening all at the same time.



I have some video of Blake saying some of the words he knows. Hopefully i can get it posted soon.

2 comments:

Kara said...

So Cute!! I can't believe he can say car keys. He's getting to be such a big boy!

The Zangers said...

I know, he is such a big boy now. Its CRAZY!