1.03.2010

Christmastime!

We had a very eventful Christmas holiday this year. The festivities were kicked off on Christmas Eve at our house. Chris dad, stepmom, sister Carrie and Grandma Ruth came over and I cooked my first holiday meal. I have to say I was pretty happy with the results. We had a very nice evening and had a little gift exchange too. Blake was definitely the highlight of the evening. Auntie Carrie bought him these small cars that you roll backwards and the shoot forward super fast. Blake was and still is in love. He yelled CARS! CARS! CARS! to everyone and picked up a car and walked over to everyone showing it to them and telling them that it was a car. It was seriously the cutest thing ever.

Christmas morning we woke up and came out to the living room to reveal Blakes santa gift (tricycle) to him. It was anticlimatic to say the least. He was still half alseep and didn't care one bit. After he woke up a little he got into it a little more and started opening up his gifts. Not very much excitement but what can you expect for one and a half. Next year i'm guessing will be even better. I made breakfast and had everyone over again as well as Chris' stepsister and her family. After breakfast we jumped in the car and drove 4 hours up north to have dinner with my family. I'm really glad we made the trip. It was the first year in a long time that the WHOLE family was together. My grandparents and all of my aunts, uncles, cousins and cousins kids were there to celebrate. It was definitely a great time.

And well...it doesn't end there. My brothers birthday was on the 26th and since he was turning 30 we had a big celebration. We headed up to Mt. Shasta on Saturday morning for some skiing. It was so much fun and a perfect day. After skiing we went out to dinner and then bowling. I was seriously exhausted after all of that - but a great time. Happy Birthday Brandon!

Well that sums up our holidays. click on the link below and you can see all the pictures!

Happy Holidays!

Christmastime 2009

No comments: