1.11.2010

Workout Update

I survived week 1 and worked out all 7 days. yay for me! Yesterday was hard to motivate and I ended up cutting the workout short. I figured out today it was because i was bored. There are 3 levels to this video and my thought was that i would do level 1 for the first week and then move on. Well I did that but i think if I would have went to level 2 yesterday I may have done the whole half hour. But you can't go back in time so anyway...I'm on level 2 now and feeling good and determined to stick to my goal of all 30 days. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Sorry Sunday was boring. But so far you have a pretty good track record and I think you'll make it to 30 days too. Speaking of working out, how did that work out competition end up?

The Zangers said...

Jill actually ended up winning. And come to think of it i don't think i ever paid her for winning. oops!

Melinda said...

Can't wait to see you, Chris and Blake. Just 21 days left before we cruise.