1.05.2010

Mexico & Motivation

So we are going to Mexico at the beginning of February...a month from Thursday to be exact. With the holidays just ending and the fact that I feel like I ate enough for 3 grown men over the past month and a half there is no way i want to put on a bathing suit. I'm not sure who is going to be reading this but I felt that if I documented somewhere a plan to get in shape that I might actually hold myself to it. ha! We will see. So here is my plan to hopefully motivate myself to lose a few pounds and feel semi good when squeezing myself into a bikini.

I will be doing at a minimum Jillian Michaels 30 day shred - everyday!


I don't care how sore I am or if I'm sick I'm doing it. If i can't handle 20 minutes of workout a day that is sad. I hope to also make it to the gym a few days a week since I pay for it - although I'm semi embarrassed with the fact that i haven't been in over a month. Hopefully they don't categorize me as one of those "new year resolution" faker worker outers. Although I probably am one of those at this point.

I figured this was a good place to start since I have about 30 days until we board our flight. I'm not looking for miraculous results, but i seriously need a starting point here. So I will report each week how much I worked out. If you happen to be reading this blog a comment or two to help encourage would be greatly appreciated. Although I secretly hope no one reads this blog just in case my results are embarrassing. :)

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Good Luck!!!! You'll do great.

Melinda said...

You can do it. One step at a time. The first week is the hardest to modivate. Take your mearsurements today and then retake them each week to see the results.
Mom

Vicki said...

I hardly believe you ate that much or even gained that much....you look great. Anyways I will be rooting for you and by the way I have that cd and you will be sore. That Jillian is pretty tough